[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Yes folks, I caused the rain.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]After years and years of refusing to put a sprinkler system in my yard (the working theory is that my native vegetation can survive drought just fine) ??I broke down and began putting a sprinkler system in this past week.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]When even the native trees start to turn brown, it was time to throw in the towel ? and this has been the worst year ever for rain in Blue Mountain. Oddly enough, it will rain probably 4 to 5 times in Seagrove, just 10 min down the road for every one time it rains here.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]So I had just begun to install my new sprinkler system and presto! ?it has been raining every day now. I have gotten more rain in the past 2 days then in the past 4 months.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Murphy?s Law at work.[/SIZE][/FONT]