• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Just received a text: Y'all were right (meaning sowal buddies). Tiger's wife opened a can of whup ass on him. His injuries were from her nails, fists and a golf club - LOL

I am in the know on sowal before anyone else - Minnie - get us this scoop!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

sarawind

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
30A
Wondering if Tiger's Cadillac has security glass. One would think so, considering his fame. How hard/easy would it be for a tiny woman with a golf club to break out security glass? Just asking?

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Let me see if I have this straight: his wife bashes in the rear window to try to pull him out. She pulled him through the length of the car out the back window? I'm sorry, I don't get it.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Wondering if Tiger's Cadillac has security glass. One would think so, considering his fame. How hard/easy would it be for a tiny woman with a golf club to break out security glass? Just asking?

I thought about this - not security glass, but thought about if I had the strength to bust out the rear window of an Escalade with a golf club.

I would be swinging up and while a normal swing would require a lot of adrenaline flowing, this would be a difficult task for me. His wife is taller than myself and evidently she does more yoga than I cause she's pretty dang strong. :blink: