Tiger Woods Injured in Car Crash

Discussion in 'Sports and Recreation' started by Minnie, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Lynnie

Lynnie SoWal Insider

Minnie, any other scoop? Since you know them, what is going on? Tiger denies the extramarital affair allegations, won't talk to police and has retained an atty.

Sounds fishy!

2. Miss Critter

Miss Critter Beach Fanatic

If she really wants to hurt him, she'll forego the golf club and go after him with an attorney and an accountant.

3. JUL

JUL Beach Fanatic

maybe she knocked him with the club he got in the car to escape further harm and became unconsious then hit the hydrant and tree. aren't swedish people normally non-violent?

4. aggieb

aggieb Beach Fanatic

"tigger".:lol: i can't believe you went rubberneckin.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  5. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

We went to lunch with a friend of mine that lives in the area, wasn't much choice as there is only one road that goes by there, but to pass by the media campground, believe me I was not thrilled with the bumper to bumper traffic, almost made me late for lunch.

Lynnie, no new scoop, the Pro golf group is a tight group and they are respecting his privacy.

We did have some additional excitement, false bomb threat at the Magic Kingdom, security was very tight all day. We sat in another bumper to bumper situation as they checked each car.

6. aggieb

aggieb Beach Fanatic

i would've tried to avoid that whole area like the plague, but that's just me.

stay safe at disney.

7. Lynnie

Lynnie SoWal Insider

Tigger - chuckle!

8. Lynnie

Lynnie SoWal Insider

OMG, I just had a flashback! When I was getting married, future BIL's wife became furious in an argument they were having and went beserk with a baseball bat and took out every single solitary interior door in the house........while the house was listed in MLS! :funn: Talk about Hoppin' Mad!

Then, future MIL who wasn't crazy about DIL totally verbally abused her in the Family Christmas Newsletter!

9. Bob

Bob SoWal Insider

fhp reports tiger had no shoes on at the accident site. he must have forgot them.

10. greenroomsurfer

greenroomsurfer Beach Fanatic

You have the Plague?:D

11. TooFarTampa

TooFarTampa SoWal Insider

Native of Tampa now in Boston 'burbs. Left my hear
    Hmmmmm. :scratch: :dunno: Kobe special?

[​IMG]

12. Alicia Leonard

Alicia Leonard SoWal Insider

In the little town with FUN in the middle
    He better think twice about that, a ring that size will leave a mark if he makes her mad again.

13. kathydwells

kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname

14. TooFarTampa

Bimbo eruptions ... never saw this coming. :shock:

15. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

If he did actually cheat on his wife while she was pregnant he is worse than any bimbo, he is low life pond scum.

16. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I don't get that, Minnie. You sound as though you believe that it is worse for a married man to cheat while his wife is pregnant, than it would be for him to cheat if she wasn't pregnant. In my book, cheating is cheating, regardless of pregnancy, children present, married, unmarried, etc. There is no "worse" degree of cheating.

17. Rudyjohn

Rudyjohn SoWal Insider

I hear what you are saying, SJ, but there is something about a man cheating while they're about to become the father of the baby who was conceived out of love. It is about as low as it gets.

(disclaimer: I'm not saying he cheated while she was pregnant. I know nothing. Just commenting.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  18. TooFarTampa

It's only worse because it is a time when a woman is most vulnerable, and she is more likely to think it is because she is unattractive and undesirable, instead of the truth, which is that the problem is not hers but his.

It's just doubly hurtful is all. I know people it has happened to and it is just not pretty. :sosad:

19. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

That is because you have never been pregnant. The women get it.

It is like a six grade bully picking on someone the same age and same size, and picking a fight with a kindergarten kid with limited vision and on crutches. A woman is very vulnerable physically and emotionally when pregnant.

Kinda like stealing from Bill Gates or some homeless person, there are levels of wrong. It is wrong to steal from anyone but Bill Gates will be able to handle it easier than someone that is homeless and has lost everything.

It is something you have to experience to relate. My ex cheated on me when I was young and able to rebuild and move on to a much better life. I thanked the good Lord everyday I was not pregnant or a mother when it happened because the only person hurt was me, not an innocent child. It was easier for me to rebuild and move on, as a young woman instead of a mother.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  20. kathydwells

kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname

So, I have been thinking about this situation. I don't get how people who are very high profile think that they can do things such as this and get away with it. Seriously, don't they know that eventually it will get told?

Stupid is as stupid does! I have always loved me some Tiger Woods, but I have to tell you, I hope the wife kicks his cheating A$$ out of the mansion and takes 1/2 of everything he has! Perhaps then, he might keep it locked up a little tighter!

A part of me wishes that they can work things out, but take it from someone who has been where Mrs. Woods is....it ain't likely to happen!