• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
If she really wants to hurt him, she'll forego the golf club and go after him with an attorney and an accountant.

Hmmm, seems Mrs. Woods and I think alike.
Details of Elin Woods' newly rewritten prenup emerge

By Jay Busbee

Elin and Tiger Woods had a prenuptial agreement, as expected. The couple is undergoing marital counseling, as you'd also expect. And now The Daily Beast is reporting that Elin Woods is renegotiating that prenup to get an immediate $5 million payout from her husband and as much as $55 million more to stay with him for two more years.
The initial prenup was worth $20 million after 10 years of marriage. However, the Chicago Sun-Times' Bill Zwecker has reported that Elin Woods will receive an immediate payment "into an account she alone controls," and that the 10-year timeframe -- which began when they married in 2004 -- has been shortened and the value increased "substantially." ;-)

The Daily Beast quotes "a lawyer familiar with the couple's negotiations" in reporting that the term of the prenup has been shortened to seven years, and that a series of staggered payments could increase the total value to $75 million.

But apparently there's also a behavioral component to all this: Elin Woods must "be a dutiful wife in showing up with him at social events and in public as if they were still the perfect couple, and sign a nondisclosure form that will prevent her from ever telling her story." <I've had far crappier jobs that paid much, much less.>

It's important to note that to date, there's no concrete evidence that Elin Woods has ever been anything but the perfectly dutiful golf wife. I'm sure the Woodses would like nothing more than to portray domestic calm to the world, and Elin Woods now apparently has several million more reasons to do just that.

Details of Elin Woods' newly rewritten prenup emerge - Devil Ball Golf - Golf Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I saw a slideshow of photos of them on yahoo.com

In most of the pics, Tiger looks very unhappy.....maybe he's just focused, etc., but he was rarely smiling. Elin, on the other hand, was always smiling and appeared to be genuinely attentive to him.

A picture speaks 1,000 words.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I saw a slideshow of photos of them on yahoo.com

In most of the pics, Tiger looks very unhappy.....maybe he's just focused, etc., but he was rarely smiling. Elin, on the other hand, was always smiling and appeared to be genuinely attentive to him.

A picture speaks 1,000 words.

Gosh, is she beautiful, or what? Purt'near perfect.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Golfer who introduced Elin to Tiger tees off on Woods

By Jay Busbee
A few days ago, we told you how in 2001, golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife introduced their nanny, Elin Nordegren, to an up-and-coming young go-getter by the name of Tiger Woods. With all the revelations of late, seems Jesper isn't particularly happy with how Tiger has handled his marriage.
"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron." :lol:

Golfer who introduced Elin to Tiger tees off on Woods - Devil Ball Golf - Golf Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Think about it...

Every time she looks at the ring, she can imagine what he did, to give it to her! Ugh...:bang:
He better think twice about that, a ring that size will leave a mark if he makes her mad again.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It happens all the time, homeless people have a few clothes, blanket, the cardboard box they live in, a small cart of stuff, and another homeless person or even just a very mean spirited person will take all they have, but surely you know this. :dunno:

Last time I checked, it was very easy to get a free cardboard box, free shirt, free pants, free blanket, free stolen cart, free spare change. Even easier if other people know that someone is without the bare essentials. It is much easier for a homeless person to get a replacement cardboard box house, than it is for Bill Gates to rebuild his house. It is also easier to fill the pockets of a homeless person with cash, than it is to fill Bill Gates' checking account with cash.