I recently hired a property manger to manange an out of state rental property. After the previous tenant move out I made the trip to clean and inspect the unit. The unit was left in good condition but when I returned home I received an email, not a phone call from the property mananger regarding the walk thru with the new tenants. Tenants had complaints that the toilets and tub were not clean, furniture not dusted, and crumbs left in the bottom of the warming drawer and the property manager suggested to hire a professional cleaner. I left a message with the property manager stating I did not want to hire a cleaner for these minuscule items. Yet, today I received the rental check with a deduction for the cleaning service without an invoice. Question is? Does my property manager have to reimburse me for the cleaning that I did not authorize. FYI- Contract states that I must authorize any repairs and maintence to the property.