• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm sure your post was directed at Poppaj Danny because as liberal as I consider myself I'm not comfortable at all where children are concerned.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Do some basic research. I have a friend who knew at eight years of age she was a lesbian.
I think we should prevent Republicans from using the same restroom as children since it is my deeply held belief their bigotry poses a danger to young minds.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Misty, I proudly proclaim that I am conservative. But I have no ill will towards liberals or moderates and agree with them when my principles and logic dictate. I try to think for myself and react accordingly and I think you do as well. Unfortunately too many people blindly follow pundits and "leaders" without thinking for themselves.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Never claimed the Constitution guaranteed bathroom rights Danny. Fail.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
They must be dozens if not thousands of cases where transgenders attacked children in restrooms. Please provide some examples, just three or four will do.:popcorn:

Edit: did not see your post Teresa.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Once again poppaj you are talking apples and oranges. This has ZERO to do with gays and lesbians and where they use the bathroom. To be blunt, this is about people with penises using the men's room and people with vaginas using the ladies room and preventing people from using whichever one they choose based on how the "feel" that day. Especially in a school setting. If you would use some of the intelligence you claim you could figure out how allowing such would disrupt the learning process and place students and staff in uncomfortable positions.

I have to admit I changed my name to HE-MAN because I was insecure. Deep down I was worried I might be a HER-MAN. On my first trip to France I was scared to use the toilette because there were not separate ones hor HEs and HERs. But I finally had to tinkle. As I was standing over the hole in the floor, a SHE-MAN leaned against the wall over the other hole and had a huge diarrhea explosion. A woman on the other side of me farted like a trucker.

I left that bathroom that day understanding equality.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Do some basic research. I have a friend who knew at eight years of age she was a lesbian.
I think we should prevent Republicans from using the same restroom as children since it is my deeply held belief their bigotry poses a danger to young minds.

You had a friend who at 8 years of age knew she was a lesbian. Ok. And? Did she pee in the boys room standing up? Or did she pee in the ladies room? My guess is she peed in the bathroom of the sexual identity she was given at birth! What's the problem? Not one in my opinion. If you're anatomically female your a$$ belongs in the ladies room and vice versa...especially if you're talking about CHILDREN!

I'm not a Republican but I do tend to agree with you about the well publicized indiscretions of congressmen in bathrooms and/or caught with their proverbial pants down.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
WHAT is it about bathrooms? I'll never understand it. Whatever happened to conservative tea party small government, deregulation and staying out of people's lives? What's the fascination with the bathroom for anyone? I've seriously never heard of bathroom issues in need of laws except maybe some child molesters or men meeting men in bathrooms. And these laws already exist.