Wanted unfurnished, pet friendly

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by CatG, Jan 16, 2016.

1. CatG

CatG Beach Crab

I am looking for an unfurnished, pet friendly unit to rent for a 1yr. I own property in Sand Cliffs on the Gulf
    and will be building this year. I am also planning to come over to the Emerald Coast February 20 - 27 and would
    like to look at some places to rent for the coming year. If you can help me, please call me at: 904 536-6718. I am
    in Jacksonville, Florida.

2. ALeDMD13

ALeDMD13 Beach Comber

Hey, I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath house for long term rental in Inlet Beach, Granite counter tops. All hardwood floors. Upgraded stainless steel kitchen and large capacity laundry. Large back deck. It has two pantries and lots of storage. Spacious master bedroom with walk in closet. The master bath has a walk in shower with a double vanity.

Located in Inlet Beach, right behind the new shopping center, 30Avenue featuring amazing shopping, restaurants, and yoga. Less than a mile from the beach. five minutes from Rosemary and fifteen minutes from Seaside. House built in 2014, community pool and two car driveway. Community pool steps away from the house.

Photos available. Email ALeDMD13@gmail.com if interested.
    Anthony

3. pcgarner

pcgarner Beach Comber