• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Mullen would have won the SEC West if he had Newton. Their supporting cast is better than Auburn's and I'm an Auburn fan. Buddy can you spare a 180k. Florida can, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mullen leaves....

Anyone would have won the SEC with Newton. Even Vandy.

Well maybe not. :lol:

He will crush the Ducks.

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
maybe there's more to the Florida story than meets the eye - faced with competing in the integrity challenged SEC
e

You live in Cincy and Bob Huggins ain't exactly Mother Teresa.

Meyer does get special credit for putting Rainey "Now You Die BiXXH" back on the team.

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
Someone on ESPN said that every coach in the country is thinking about making himself a candidate as the new coach because Florida (followed by Texas) is the best college coaching job in the country. This was not Jesse Palmer :love: speaking either.

That article did not say Florida was the best followed by Texas. It said Florida and Texas are the two best jobs in the country.

This is the quote I believe you are talking about.

You walk away from one of the two best jobs in your profession (Texas is the other) at somewhere near the peak of your career.

Here's the link:

Urban Meyer retiring from Florida Gators is still a stunner - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:
That article did not say Florida was the best followed by Texas. It said Florida and Texas are the two best jobs in the country.

This is the quote I believe you are talking about.

Here's the link:

Urban Meyer retiring from Florida Gators is still a stunner - ESPN
Don't accuse me of lying. I was posting in response to a live broadcast, not from an article in printed form that was posted later. It was a misquote due to not having a transcript and in the frenzy of the moment.

Give me a break.:roll: