• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I'm definitely in. The Christmas Ornament exchange was great! Thanks OL for organizing this.
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Shhhhhhhhhh

Be very, very quiet.....

Can you hear that sound......off in the distance.....


Tis my heart breaking.... as I am torn between two wubbers......

:funn: :wub: :funn: :wub: :funn:
Don't worry Miss Kitty, there's plenty of this to go around.....

dka:drink:

:floor: ...dka, I am laughing so loud that Mr. Kitty is mocking me!!!
 
Hey Oceanlover- I have a money making venture for you.:D

You should solicit bribes to "fix" the drawing so that the person who sends you the most cashola gets a Valentine from DKA.

Since this is my most excellent idea, I should get half.;-)
 
Sticks and Stones
May Break My BONES
But WHIPS and Chains Excite Me.

Miss Kitty, I love your new outfit, truly I do,
But Toots may have a LEG up on ya!

:funn: :funn: :funn:

In typical male fashion ( I can do that occassionally) I'm just going to sit back and watch the cat fight.

:boxing: .......:whack:.......:bicycle: ......:banging: ......:popcorn:

p***y Galore Vs the One Legged Wonder
who needs the superbowl?


dka:drink:
 
Last edited:
I'll tell ya this much....

Whomever gets my Valentine won't be disappointed.

It won't be flat.

It won't be made of paper.

And it will be funktional.

mmmm

:wub: :roll:

dka:drink:



:popcorn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top