Valentine’s Day is almost here! And that means it’s time to spoil your loved ones (or yourself!) with a special treat. This year we’re offering a round-up of local happenings that make for a lovely night. [I][B]The Citizen’s Valentine’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner[/B][/I] Join us on Tuesday, Feb. 14, from 5 – 9 p.m for a one-time-only menu. Guests can choose from three options for each course, with dishes such as Manchego in Carrozza, Brandied Mushroom Bisque, Roasted Filet of Beef and Vietnamese Coffee Mochi. With three courses plus a dessert course, and a la carte and vegan options available, it is a great option for a date somewhere festive for the romantic occasion. [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct1_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']citizenalys.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 20 Mark Twain Lane #101 Alys Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 909-0702 [B]Reservations Via[/B]: [EMAIL]info@citizenalys.com[/EMAIL] [I][B]Edward’s Food and Wine [/B][/I] This is one of the rare occasions that Edward's accepts reservations! Join us on Valentine's Day, Tuesday, Feb. 14. and spend the special occasion enjoying items off our full menu or one of the featured dishes available. Call (850) 231-0550 to reserve a table. [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct2_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']edwards30a.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 66 Main Street, Rosemary Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 231-0550 [I][B]Gallion’s Valentine’s Day Dinner [/B][/I] The Gallion’s Valentine’s Dinner for two features candlelight service, our one-of-a-kind signature dishes, premier wine selections, special Valentine holiday chef features and includes a champagne toast for two with a rose for the ladies. Booking your reservations early is strongly recommended. Book your table directly on our website. [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct3_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']gallions30a.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 104 Barrett Square, Unit C, Rosemary Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 399-4909 [I][B]George’s at Aly’s Beach Valentine’s Day Dinner[/B][/I] We’re offering a prix fixe menu for two from 4 – 9 p.m. on Valentine’s Day. Email [EMAIL]info@georgesatalysbeach.com[/EMAIL] or call (850) 641-0017 to reserve your table. Visit our website to view the menu. [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct4_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']georgesatalysbeach.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 30 North Castle Harbour Drive, Rosemary Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 641-0017 [I][B]La Crema Valentine’s Day Dinner[/B][/I] Join us at La Crema on Tuesday, Feb. 14, for a Valentine's Day dinner! We are taking limited reservations for 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Call (850) 534-3004 to reserve your table. Walk-ins are welcome too. [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct5_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']lacrematapas.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 38 Main Street, Rosemary Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 534-3004 [I][B]Shunk Gulley’s Valentine’s Day Dinner[/B][/I] Celebrate Valentine's Day with us at Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar! We'll be offering a delectable dinner for two, dessert and drink specials you don't wait to miss! Indulge in Shunk Gulley's award-winning cuisine, our Gulf view and live coastal musicians playing daily! Shunk Gulley is honoring the ladies who dine with us on Valentine's Day with a red rose (while supplies last). No reservations are available, so first come, first served. We can't wait to celebrate with you at Shunk Gulley on Valentine's Day! [B]Website[/B]: [URL='https://marketing.visitsouthwalton.com/acton/ct/42551/s-017a-2302/Bct/q-0052/l-0018:3ad/ct6_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3AbT5pqxqe6']shunkgulley.com[/URL] [B]Address[/B]: 1875 South County Highway 393, Santa Rosa Beach [B]Phone number[/B]: (850) 622-2733