• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jennifer Dodge

Beach Comber
Jan 28, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
This is a new service offered for 2022. Are you in need of a good laundry service for your VRBO / AIRBNB rental? I have been managing rentals along 30A for over 5 years now and laundry service was always a problem. Housecleaners were too busy doing laundry we had cleaning complaints. In addition, there was no time to treat stains and they left dingy stained sheets for guests and stained white towels. Once I managed the laundry myself, we saved so much money on replacement bedding and towels. No more cleaning complaints as the housekeepers took time to clean throughly. I thought there may be others out there in need of better laundry service. As an initial offer, if you contact me before March 18, 2022 we will offer this special. $25 per person / sleeping. (condo sleeps 4 people $100) We launder your linens. No contracts. That includes up to 1 sheet set, 2 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 2 wash clothes per person your condo will accommodate. Lightweight quilts included. Heavy comforters / Duvets extra. (I can offer advice on how to keep linen costs and laundering costs at a minumun) We guarantee 3 day turn around. 24-48 hour turn around available for 2x. We deliver linens in sealed plastic bags, sorted and labeled. Pickup and Delivery fee $50. 30A area only. Limited availability. This is only for self managed properties. No Management companies. Contact Jennifer 850-259-1318