• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Waco's last stand at Pandora's...

New posts

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
i very much enjoyed seeing everyone tonite! What did i miss after i left?
 
well, a lot of happy people and one flashing tiara!
 
and by flashing tiara, i don't mean any nakedness...i think it was still too early for that
 
Last edited:
You missed everything. How come I did not see you? :idontno:
We all were wearing that speedo ya'll photographed at Grayton AND wore flashing tiaras. :funn:
 
We went last night and even though I wouldn't necessarily have gone on my own, I am glad I went. They were very good and even got me up dancin. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top