Walton BCC District 5

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Patriot Games, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

I can't answer for Tony. I came on because of the lies and hate are putting out there. There is a way to get your point across without lying.

2. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

I whole heartedly agree!!! So stop!

3. Gingersnap

Gingersnap Beach Lover

What is going on in the South end? I am not sure what you are implying? I've heard Mr Anderson is a nice man, but nice isn't a reason to vote.
    There are many questions that people have asked and these questions haven't been answered. Would it not be the "honest" thing to do by addressing these questions? I would like to know about his business background? I would like to know why it says he's sold his business but the paperwork on line says the complete opposite. I would like to know what he feels his biggest contributions to our county has been over the last five years.
    I would like to know the claims being made about his lack of advancement as a postal worker. While I have deep respect for any job, he did work for a large federal company and I would like to know if he had aspirations of management and was ever offered promotion or was he simply content with his position. I would like to know about the disability claim and early retirement.
    When the public has so many questions and a candidate fails to appear to all but one of the major forums, it doesn't give the community the opportunity to address with him. He has not knocked on my door and that goes for Meadows as well.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List
  4. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

What have I lied about? Nothing.

5. Misty

Misty Banned

Only correction I'd make to this statement is whether or not Cecilia financed Tony's campaign. I do know for a fact she has contributed county resources to assist him and probably made a contribution or 2 but the majority of the money came from the same person who backed/bought/paid for Cecilia when she got elected. Blue.

We can agree to disagree about the 2 Bills. They both need to go and I can offer you at least $2 million dollars worth of reasons if you interested but they are posted all over this board. :D

6. Misty

Misty Banned

Uhh, Sherm is not my id. If you're going to quote me, please do so in the context of what I said. Thank you.

7. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

I'm implying the TDC and it's last 2 directors. I'm implying the divide in the County. I'm implying the beach property wars.

8. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

I don't know who you are so I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for you for being mislead or feel disgust for you because you're lying about the integrity of your candidate choice.

9. Misty

Misty Banned

Ok, so like the trolls from yesterday you are only here to stop what you perceive are lies about Tony Anderson without offering one shred of proof anyone has lied. Gotcha! You have not offered not one single fact you can doucument and expect us just to take you word that everything you are saying is true. Gotcha!

I think I'm going to go give my pillow some head and my sheets some :moon: and take a nap. YAWNNNNN! :sleeping::sleeping:

10. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

neither.

11. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

12. Misty

Misty Banned

I think the real question here is what have you told the truth about? WE already know what you think of him personally and those are not the answers to the question we have asked.

13. sunspotbaby

sunspotbaby SoWal Insider

Born&Bread? Bread?

My husband has this funny thing he asks when I think I know what I'm talking about, but really don't. He says, 'Honey, do you know how to make toast?'
    I say, 'Of course I know how to make toast.'
    He says 'Please, just stick to what you know and go make some toast.'
    Born&Bread...i'm thinking you should probably go make toast with your 'bread'.

:whitetrash:

14. earl

earl Beach Lover

Finally some truth. See I was kick off my own thread this morning for name calling and I see they have and still are throwing low blows. Good luck buddy.,

15. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Like I said. I haven't lied and I answered what I know. The rest you need to ask him personally. Do you go to these public forums? I do.

16. Misty

Misty Banned

Just so you know B&B who you quoted and gave me credit for! I am not Sherm. The vendor issue was a slick move by Cecilia Jones to protect her son which is inextricably tied to Customary Use.

17. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Bread stands for the word of God which we should take in daily.

18. earl

earl Beach Lover

No she watched them online she claims. This person lives in north Walton has absolutely no dog in the fight but yet bash , bash bash...please send invites to the party on the 29 th.

19. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

Just how many fake names can a troll have. I would respect you more if all these new trolls or the one with many names would just post under a name people know. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List
  20. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Ya I can't believe I got sucked in but sometimes people actually believe lies being told.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.