• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Go here, http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html, and take the quiz, then post your score.

Mine was 90,100.

Well what do ya know - it says that I am a Libertarian. My score was 80,100. I also went to the RLC website and do agree with their basic principals as outlined below.

The RLC Supports:

Lower and fewer taxes
The right to privacy
The right to keep and bear arms
Balanced budgets through spending cuts
Educational choice
Freedom of speech
Protection of property rights
Market-based health care
Alternatives to the drug war
All-volunteer armed forces
Term Limits
Sound monetary policies
Deregulation
Phase-out of foreign aid
Ending federal welfare
Private options to Social Security
Free trade Privatization of government functions

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Go here, http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html, and take the quiz, then post your score.

Mine was 90,100.

Mine was 50/70

The test told me that I am a centrist...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CENTRISTS[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] espouse a "middle ground" regarding government[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tend to oppose "political extremes," and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]emphasize what[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]they describe as "practical" solutions to problems[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]​

Sandy Pants

Beach Comber
Dec 13, 2007
I have been a closet Democrat for years now.... maybe we should organize a march to let everyone else out there know we exist.