• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I have emailed to several friends back home! Thanks for the wonderful article Dave! Grayt Job Kurt - I would like to talk to you about a job!:clap_1:

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
Very cool! Great article and great subject matter. Kurt, you should be so proud of this site. It's like a "home away from home" for so many of us who can't get to the beach as often as we'd like!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: and welcome to the board WaltonSunDave.:welcome: I was just talking about this message board today to someone in our wintery town in Michigan and was saying how wonderful SoWal.com is -- it has provided information, humor, comfort during tragedies, and advice of all kinds. I was telling my friend that an anthropology or sociology academic should do a study on how this virtual community developed and became such a wonderful place in which the relationships are so special. I feel lucky to be a part of this place!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Thanks Dave!
cool_animated2_md_blk.gif

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Grayt article!!! It made me tear up. I don't think most of the readers will fully understand the community and family that we are :love: But it's a start :D