Wanted: 1B.1B Long Term Condo/Carriage House

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by slcooper1949, Mar 23, 2012.

1. slcooper1949

slcooper1949 Beach Lover

Hell-o to All SoWal Residents:
    I have a deadline of June 9th. to move BACK to SoWal. :clap: I am looking for a 1B/1B long term condo or carriage house. This time I plan on staying til I'm 90..ha! I thank you all for any info.
    Sincerely
    Pinto Pal

2. beach architect

beach architect Beach Lover

HI!
    We are posting today our carriage house in Dune Allen Beach. It is a Large 1BR (17' x 16' plus 2 dormers) and 1 1/2 Baths and is 1000 Square Feet. You can walk to the beach or bike path and it is a great location!
    However, we were hoping to have it rented asap. The rent will include electric and water and is $1000/ Mo. Please let me know if you are interested. If you want to call me, my number is 850-499-0278.
    Hope to hear from you soon! Lynette

3. slcooper1949

slcooper1949 Beach Lover

Lynette:
    Thank you so much for your respond, but my budget is 850 a month. I have children in TX. & IN. and I like to travel to see them. I will be working a full-time job, and have a business of my own but I am 3yrs. from retirement and plan on working until this old body say's time to stop, ha! It sounds very nice, and I am sure you will have no problem renting it. I lived in a Carriage House right outside of Seaside a few yrs. back and loved it. Just had to be closer to my grandchildren, but now very tired of the Dallas traffic, ha!! Show my age huh.. Again I do thank you for your help.
    Sincerely
    Sally Cooper