Wanted: 2BR+, unfurnished $1,450 max

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by cjerk, Aug 21, 2011.

1. cjerk

cjerk Beach Comber

Hello!
    We are locals/biz owners on 30A! Our lease will be up soon and we are looking for a home that will work better for our growing & busy toddler {son}! We have great references and rental history in the area, if needed! We have a great home now, but we have a steep staircase. We are would like the following:
    $1450 max.
    House {condo may work}
    2+ BR/2+BA {bonus room as 3 BR would work}
    Porch/patio/or deck
    Yard {can be small}
    Unfurnished

We really appreciate any leads or information! Thanks so much!

2. Summer10

Summer10 Beach Lover

Hello,

I have a 2 BR 2.5 bath home located at the Bungalows of Seagrove. It has all you are asking for except it is presently furnished - I would be willing to put our furniture, etc in storage. The rent would be $1400 plus utilities. Please let me know if you would like to see photos.

You can reach me at 856 278-5670 or warburton48@msn.com

Thank you.
    Terry

3. falcon

falcon Beach Comber

Hi
    In seagrove ,have 2 BR/1BA 1200sqft hardwood floors/tile,completely redone mother n law apartment,1300 ft to direct beach access no smoke ,no pet.Gas,cable,pestcontrol,water,garbage supplied 1200.00.should be ready at end of month. more info 850-974-9101 mike

4. aas03h

aas03h Beach Comber

We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo with a screened porch on the forth floor (top floor) at Seagrove Highlands. Rent is $1200/m and includes water, sewer, basic cable tv as well as the condo's pool, only 3 blocks to the beach. There is an elevator. Call 98 Realty at 622-1122 for more information or to schedule a time to see it.