Wanted: Bus owner seeks unfurnished 1br between blue mtn bch and rosemary

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by shopgirl3543, Feb 18, 2012.

1. shopgirl3543

shopgirl3543 Beach Lover

Hi! My name is Christina and I just opened Christina D Lingerie and Swim, a boutique specializing in Bra and Swim fitting located next to Goatfeathers in Blue Mountain Beach. I am currently in a 2BR house that is WAY too big for myself and my little yorkie. I am looking to downsize to an unfurnished 1BR of some sort...apartment, condo, carriage house etc. so I can grow my business.

I am looking to be south of 98...off of 30A and ideally in the seagrove, seacrest, rosemary area as I've got family in Panama City. I was a homeowner in Chicago for over 10 years so you can count on me to take care of your property as if it were my own. My move date is flexible. Marcello...the yorkie has an affinity for grass so he is extremely house trained! I hope to hear from you soon.

And if you are in the market for a good fitting bra...i.e. you want to look 10lbs lighter and 10 years younger...come see me. You can't miss me. Christina D is located at 3925 W. Cty. Hwy 30A...next to Goatfeathers in Blue Mountain Beach.

:thanks:

2. julie matrazzo

julie matrazzo Beach Comber

Hi, My name is Julie and I am also looking in that area. Would you be interested in gettinga 2 bedroom and roommate? If so please call so we can talk. 404 664 6279. Thank You