• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted: Laptop or Desktop Computer

New posts

neice

Beach Lover
If anyone has a good Laptop or Desktop computer they want to sell or give away I am looking for one for the children. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. If you are upgrading to a new system or just don't need it anymore please contact me.
 
I donated two PCs to Goodwill in Santa Rosa Beach last month; maybe they are still there and priced right!
 
Have a few year old 266mhz Fujitsu pentium laptop I was going to put on Ebay. How much do you feel that's worth?
 
Pirate said:
Have a few year old 266mhz Fujitsu pentium laptop I was going to put on Ebay. How much do you feel that's worth?

Sometimes ebay is a good place to get a handle on value. Search for completed items matching or comparable to yours.
 
kurt said:
Sometimes ebay is a good place to get a handle on value. Search for completed items matching or comparable to yours.

I'm looking for a wireless notebook fast enough to handle online games and surfing for the kids. Prices on ebay seem pretty reasonable right now.
 
Ocean Lover said:
I'm looking for a wireless notebook fast enough to handle online games and surfing for the kids. Prices on ebay seem pretty reasonable right now.
Heck, it that is all you want to use it for, I bet you can wait for a Compaq or Dell sale and score one for under $400 NEW, without all the potential bugs and spiderwebs, or hidden porn, stored on the hard-drive. If you are looking for speed and graphics, a new one today is probably going to run circles around most 2 yr old puters. The HP V2000Z laptop is currently available for $399.99
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top