• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted - Surfboard $300

New posts

Panhandler

Beach Lover
I've been wanting to learn to surf since I've been here but it's been flat for the better part of two months...also, I lack a surfboard.
But before I pluck down $500 on one I don't know how to use, I was wondering if anyone has a board they are looking to get rid of. As beginner, I understand that the longer the board is the easier - I'm 6 ft tall so I would prefer one in the 7 ft+ range. I'll spend up to $300 for one in great condition. Holler at me before the next swell.
 
Panhandler said:
I've been wanting to learn to surf since I've been here but it's been flat for the better part of two months...also, I lack a surfboard.
But before I pluck down $500 on one I don't know how to use, I was wondering if anyone has a board they are looking to get rid of. As beginner, I understand that the longer the board is the easier - I'm 6 ft tall so I would prefer one in the 7 ft+ range. I'll spend up to $300 for one in great condition. Holler at me before the next swell.

You may even want to start out on a long board. What do you weigh? We have had a flat summer but it also means no storms so I guess it is good. I have been going to the East Coast a bit. Send me an email andwe can hook up. I may have a board I will sell you.

Bobby J
 
Panhandler said:
I've been wanting to learn to surf since I've been here but it's been flat for the better part of two months...also, I lack a surfboard.
But before I pluck down $500 on one I don't know how to use, I was wondering if anyone has a board they are looking to get rid of. As beginner, I understand that the longer the board is the easier - I'm 6 ft tall so I would prefer one in the 7 ft+ range. I'll spend up to $300 for one in great condition. Holler at me before the next swell.

Check with Ono Suf in Seaside or Fluid Surf in Destin/Sandestin for a used NSP longboard. If no luck there check PCB shops.
 
fluid in sandestin usually has a good selection. I just sold my 8'4 tri fin. Swell usually picks up in the winter. if you make it a real hobby it is worthwhile to invest in a spring suit come december.
 
I guess I like to be warm... Come december I am in full suit and booties. Excel makes these new wetuits that are so easy to move around in. It is almost like you do not even have a wetsuit on.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top