• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Run BB Run...go to the WC store! :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Better get you camera ready - you have a storm to cover!:wave:

As her producer, we have spoken and are having a dilemma about the storm chaser. Yea or Nay?:dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well...what's the dilemma? Although it does look to be a little riskier- winds are picking up.

We discussed the difference in Fay and Gustav...so much evacuation and worry for the people of LA, which hopefully will log on to sowal.com and maybe go shop at the WaterColor Store! I like our decision, but do believe that the storm chaser has itchy fingers. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We discussed the difference in Fay and Gustav...so much evacuation and worry for the people of LA, which hopefully will log on to sowal.com and maybe go shop at the WaterColor Store! I like our decision, but do believe that the storm chaser has itchy fingers. :D

Gotcha.

I just wanted to see if Seaside turns on the sprinklers, especially since we had tons of rain last night and some showers today.:rotfl:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Go! Run! Now! They have some super deals at the Watercolor store. Guess what I got? A new TANO bag....40% off! I love it! They also got lots of new jewelry and a new case....I need one of those!