• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watersound? Has anyone stayed there?

New posts

christinalynn

Beach Comber
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed and Watersound? I usually stay in Destin and have stayed in Seaside. I thought that Watersound was really pretty nad had great prices for the fall. I would love any feedback.

Thanks so much!!
 
christinalynn said:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed and Watersound? I usually stay in Destin and have stayed in Seaside. I thought that Watersound was really pretty nad had great prices for the fall. I would love any feedback.

Thanks so much!!

:welcome:

I have stayed there and visited many times. You will love it!
 
:welcome: christina !! I haven't stayed there but I wanted to say hi! anyplace you stay in Sowal is wonderful :wub:
 
I have stayed at watersound and I also clean units there every week it is a wonderful place to stay. It is very nice has alot of home owners that live there and they are all super nice. I have my own cleaning service so that is why I clean there every week. I stayed there last year at the end of the summer. I have cleaned alot of condos in Seagrove and watersound is one of my favorite of all I have had any dealings with.
 
:welcome: Christina
We own at Watersound so of course we think it is the best. Is very pretty, has lots of things to do. All the pools are very nice. One (by our house) has the Dunesider Grill which serves good food, sandwiches and salads.

Do you know if the person you are renting from has a Watersound club membership? If they do that new pool is incredible. It has two wade in (beach type) entrances with one very shallow end for small children, that end also has fountains and big sea turtles to play on.

It has nice trails to walk all through the neighborhood, and don't forget the sailboat yacht pond and puttering park. Rentals are available for this.

Do you have small children? It is very nice and quite if that is what you are looking for.

:clap_1: Have fun...and let me know when you are going!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top