• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Around noon today, the waves are still approx 5'-6', about the same as yesterday evening.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Beach Runner said:
How's the weather down there? Do we need to come down and check things out? Do you think our walkover will need repairing (for the second time this month)?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this. I love you guys/gals and this board. :love:

Sounds like a good excuse to go to the beach!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
photo_surf_USA_Gulf_Coast_Florida_the_pass_amazons__431aa51c908f9.jpg

Surfing the Amazons in Panama City Beach, FL. Not sure when this photo was taken, but I know there were some Quicksilver Pro Surfers with camera crews out there the last few days shooting video and photos. My guess is the waves were breaking much better than this for the last two days over in the Amazons.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Awesome dude! Hang 10! I'd be hanging 20 and crying!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Beach Runner said:
Yay - our beach walkover survived Rita! The surf is all the way to the edge of the cliff (former dunes) at Seagrove, and the waves are big.

Good news! Go buy another purse with the money you just saved!!!! wink wink

Are you down there or is this a report? I hope you are down there!

Sueshore said:
Good news! Go buy another purse with the money you just saved!!!! wink wink

Are you down there or is this a report? I hope you are down there!
We're here. No more purses, but I big-time splurged at Neiman's on clothes and shoes on Thursday. I needed help carrying out all of the bags. What a rush!

I'm jealous that you'll be at the beach for a whole month! Have fun!

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Back on topic, is there anyone with an update on any erosion, (or the opposite) due to Rita? Katrina did Seacrest a favor. Wonder how it's looking now. Thanks for any info.