• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Welcome Newbies

New posts
Thank you for the welcome! I love this site but it almost makes my wait longer. TWO MORE WEEKS! AGGHH!
 
I check this website every day, I love the info on here :clap_1: You only have two weeks until you go?? I have a little less than four!! :roll:
 
You made me feel better! But then again, after I'm back at work, you'll still be there.
 
I envy all of you, we are usually there right now... but we had to wait until the first week in August this year. I am having withdrawl. Can't wait!
 
:welcome:
GraytonBound said:
Over 400 members ?! Welcome everybody !!!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top