• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
since it's cold and rainy here in Texas, I pulled some homemade pasta sauce from the freezer and fixed up some fresh smartroni pasta with a couple of pieces of light bread with FF spray butter. All of this was after 2 trips to the gym for the day-I'm still trying to get back to my prevacation weight!!

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
Pure comfort food. Baked chicken, squash casserole and roasted new potatoes. The leftover chicken will turn into chicken salad for lunch.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
After traveling from Atlanta it was going to be quite simple. Left over pastrami from Goldberg's Bagels on Fresh Jewish Rye from the Dekalb Farmers Market. I always have to bring bread back to SOWAL! Of course, it had to have a little Monterey Jack on it. To top it off was Ritz Cracker Pie. Of course a couple of Vodka and Cranberry drinks. All of this while watching election returns from FL and GA (Sorry DD).

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We do a lot of Indian at home because I've got a bunch of relatively easy one dish recipes. So tonight it was chili chicken over homemade naan.

Do you have a good naan recipe? I also cook a lot of Indian food. My naan has not been too good.

Thanks

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
I had 2 chicken salad sandwiches on Kaiser rools with swiss cheese and a side of potato chips. Had to be something easy since I was outside late fixing the neighbor"s sidewalk. I have all of the neighbors calling me now since we painted the house next door. So we usually have easy to fix dinners during the week. And yes DD, I have been usung my ladder.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Ended up at Red Ginger (newish Japanese-Chinese place north of the Mid-Bay Bridge) the mister had chicken with garlic sauce; I had the chicken udon. Good food if you find yourself in the area for some reason at meal time.