• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Chilly here today so that means it's time for one thing- Chicken and sausage gumbo. Can I tell you how much I love having Louisiana in-laws with family recipes?

Louisiana kin are the best. ;-)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
jdarg introduced me to the white veggie pizza from Pizza By the Sea last night.

I love jdarg.

I love food. And you too of course. And food.

Early pre-Mountainfilm dinner/carb load. Baked potato. With all the bad stuff.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Left over chili tonight. Tomorrow will be a treat!

Cooked a BD dinner for my next door neighbor. Heart of Palm and pimento salad topped with chopped boiled egg and red wine dressing. Then, fancy baked mashed potates drizzled with butter and parsley, grilled asparagas, fresh jumbo lump crab cakes with a spicy red Remoulaude Sauce, Sister Shuberts Yeast rolls, and finally a homemade Lemon Ice Box Pie. Can't wait for another special day. Last night was Chicken Wings and probably tonight chicken wings.

Last edited:

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
Cooked a BD dinner for my next door neighbor. Heart of Palm and pimento salad topped with chopped boiled egg and red wine dressing. Then, fancy baked mashed potates drizzled with butter and parsley, grilled asparagas, fresh jumbo lump crab cakes with a spicy red Remoulaude Sauce, Sister Shuberts Yeast rolls, and finally a homemade Lemon Ice Box Pie. Can't wait for another special day. Last night was Chicken Wings and probably tonight chicken wings.

Good grief. That meal just blew me away.