• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What? No Resolutions?

New posts
DD - you are so good about sending out cards, it makes me feel special all because you are thoughtful. you'll be my first written card/note of the year. not that it will be any longer than this post!

you do inspire, my friend! mangy too - she's ever the thoughtful one..

I LOVE cards!! My friend Kate is the ABSOLUTE best! She even makes all her own cards....and gives me extra ones!! I'll send ya one!!

Hey, we could make Valentines!! Sorta to continue with the ornament theme....

Mangy is great!!! So creative--and thoughtful!!

My ADD is kicking in big time today....too much time on my hands!! Got about a million projects on my mind.....I will try not to ramble!
 
If you must make resolutions, make some worth keeping.
  1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him/her.
  2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
  3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop," the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
  4. Enjoy the simple things. When the children are young, that is all that you can afford. When they are in college, that is all that you can afford. When you are on retirement, that is all that you can afford!
  5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. Laugh so much that you can be tracked in the store by your distinctive laughter.
  6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be alive while you are alive, don't put out a mailbox on the highway of death and just wait in residence for your mail.
  7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it is family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
  8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
  9. Don't take guilt trips. Go to the mall, the next county, a foreign country, but not to guilt country.
  10. Tell the people you love, that you love them, at every opportunity
 
I LOVE cards!! My friend Kate is the ABSOLUTE best! She even makes all her own cards....and gives me extra ones!! I'll send ya one!!

Hey, we could make Valentines!! Sorta to continue with the ornament theme....

Mangy is great!!! So creative--and thoughtful!!

My ADD is kicking in big time today....too much time on my hands!! Got about a million projects on my mind.....I will try not to ramble!

oh! I want to make cards! I made one for CoS to go with her ornament, it was silly but so much funn to do... all you need are some good markers, glue, glitter, cool scrapbook papers, and a few cute stamps...
 
oh! I want to make cards! I made one for CoS to go with her ornament, it was silly but so much funn to do... all you need are some good markers, glue, glitter, cool scrapbook papers, and a few cute stamps...

Then let's do it!!!:clap_1:
 
I know most of you are having too much funn to think about such things....but tomorrow's a New Year....what's on your Resolution list?

220.jpg

There's no resolutions in FunnTown! :nono1::rofl::funn:

:wub:Wish you were here DD. Happy New Year to you and Mr. DD.
 
There's no resolutions in FunnTown! :nono1::rofl::funn:

:wub:Wish you were here DD. Happy New Year to you and Mr. DD.

:floor: :floor: I figured!
But, I bet there will be tomorrow!!

Thanks, dear!! Happy New Year to you and the fam as well!!!:wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top