• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Reservations.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Ummm...potato something with sausage something with a Little Debbie. (I did an hour of Zumba AND an hour of spinning. The Little Debbie had to happen...)
hopefully you had the wisdom to choose Swiss Cake Rolls, and/or Nutty Bars!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
hopefully you had the wisdom to choose Swiss Cake Rolls, and/or Nutty Bars!

Mmmmmm little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. I like to eat all the chocolate off first, then unroll it, and eat all the filling, then the cake, with a BIG glass of ice cold milk!!! Yummy! (I haven't done this in a LONG time though, I am trying to get back to my girlish figure).

JustaLocal

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2007
SRB
Mmmmmm little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. I like to eat all the chocolate off first, then unroll it, and eat all the filling, then the cake, with a BIG glass of ice cold milk!!! Yummy! (I haven't done this in a LONG time though, I am trying to get back to my girlish figure).

Except the milk, this is exactly what I did as a child. And the Little Debbie fudge brownies - picked off the nut pieces then smashed the rest flat before nibbling for about 30 minutes. Yum.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I unrolled the Swiss Cake Rolls too. Sometimes I'd freeze them, and kind of gnaw around the roll until I hit the cream center.

Tonight's dinner- roast chicken, garlic bread. Maybe some greek yogurt with preserves or honey if we're still feeling hungry.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I don't have a clue what we're having tonight. I was promised dinner out, but my date is mowing and edging--looks like it ain't gonna happen. :angry:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I don't have a clue what we're having tonight. I was promised dinner out, but my date is mowing and edging--looks like it ain't gonna happen. :angry:

Come get me...mine are going to the baseball game.