• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where is 331 Cafe?

New posts

stlbug

Beach Crab
I know, I know...I am a tourist in need of some guidance...can some one please tell me where this bar/cafe is located? Thanks!!!!
 
stlbug said:
I know, I know...I am a tourist in need of some guidance...can some one please tell me where this bar/cafe is located? Thanks!!!!

north of 98 on sr 331 by about a mile. if you've gone ovee the bridge, you've gone too. open google maps up with 32459, follow 89 east till 331, go north, last thing on land on left before water. use hybrid view.


jr
 
stlbug said:
I know, I know...I am a tourist in need of some guidance...can some one please tell me where this bar/cafe is located? Thanks!!!!

:welcome: You are in the right place...just about all of us were tourists at some point!! I've been coming down since 1986 and I am still asking and learning about the area!
 
Me too!!! But we took the advice of Miss Funn and ventured out to 331 last Friday and shooke our groove things til the ugly lights came on!! What a great place to go and "drank" and have some funn!! You will have a blast! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
cavbaby said:
Me too!!! But we took the advice of Miss Funn and ventured out to 331 last Friday and shooke our groove things til the ugly lights came on!! What a great place to go and "drank" and have some funn!! You will have a blast! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Those funns will tell you where the good times are...even if they are not there!!! Glad you had such a great time!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top