• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

While taking a nature walk through Grayton I...

New posts
I had a friend in Gainesville who had an African Gray - "Timmy".

Timmy would mimic the sound of the cat meowing to be let in, the door opening, say "hi Bill" (the cat's name), the door closing, and "good kitty". Just as he had heard many times before. :lol:
 
kurt said:
I had a friend in Gainesville who had an African Gray - "Timmy".

Timmy would mimic the sound of the cat meowing to be let in, the door opening, say "hi Bill" (the cat's name), the door closing, and "good kitty". Just as he had heard many times before. :lol:

Do they just chatter all the time? Or do they ever shut up? :? No telling how many hours that lady spent with Einstein :shock: Love the evil laugh. 8)
 
No they are usually quiet but can be loud when excited. They have a lot of personality, can be moody, have tempers, and can take your finger right off. They can live 80 years or so as I recall.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top