• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
While I don't go for the hysteria I do understand those that have to drive for a living topping off there tanks. I haven't been by the TT in Dune Allen today, but as of yesterday it was still dry. The Chevron at 30A and 98 currently has regular at 3.95. I don't have to drive to work so I didn't rush out to fill up my tank. I am thrilled that this gave hubby the kick (or more literally bike seat) to the arse to stop driving the full block to work everyday. :D

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I certainly don't have any issues w/ people who actually need gas, or who typically fill up frequently being at the pump friday or saturday.

It was the people filling up out of hysteria that caused the problem/raised my ire. I had half a tank and didn't want to add to the problem, so I didn't fill my car. As long as I get just a couple gallons by mid-week, I'm golden.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yep, Tom Thumb at 98/331 had everything but mid-grade this afternoon, with regular being $3.699/gal. Freeport Shell has gas, though higher price. Saw a Shell station in Miramar, today, no gas what-so-ever and as gayboi noted, no cars were in the parking lot.

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
So much for the theory that you're paying more for gas in the south...I'm in the Midwest and prices in my area jumped from $3.69 for regular to $4.10 over the weekend. I paid $4.27 for premium (that I really don't believe my vehicle has to have but it is recommended). And to make matters worse, I was on EMPTY :bang::bang::bang:!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
So much for the theory that you're paying more for gas in the south...I'm in the Midwest and prices in my area jumped from $3.69 for regular to $4.10 over the weekend. I paid $4.27 for premium (that I really don't believe my vehicle has to have but it is recommended). And to make matters worse, I was on EMPTY :bang::bang::bang:!

Today I paid $4.39 for REGULAR!!! :eek::shock:

(Adorable tar, btw!)

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Today I paid $4.39 for REGULAR!!! :eek::shock:

(Adorable tar, btw!)

That is pretty hideous...but at least we can still buy gas. Prices like these will certainly cut down on my pointless meandering about town :eek:!