• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who's In?

New posts
My ass hurts from wiggling so much. Maybe I should go to the Sowell on sowal thread for while :biggrin:
 
would you take pity on me if I said I have to help my daughter move tomorrow and I've gotta be at her house at 9:00 and that's just 7 hours away!
 
hey. I think we left Tootsie in the 3 men I would do right now?
 
Mango said:
My ass hurts from wiggling so much. Maybe I should go to the Sowell on sowal thread for while :biggrin:

you'd be the only one joining me lately...............:razz:
 
destindreamin said:
would you take pity on me if I said I have to help my daughter move tomorrow and I've gotta be at her house at 9:00 and that's just 7 hours away!

Yes we would take pity on you, moving is a lot of work. Send Mr. DD :funn:
 
destindreamin said:
would you take pity on me if I said I have to help my daughter move tomorrow and I've gotta be at her house at 9:00 and that's just 7 hours away!

You better get some sleep for that... Girl!!! :shock: But I still think you should stay!
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Do you think we can see any meteor showers here in Dallas tonight DD? I bet it's still to cloudy. :(

haven't staggered out to look....figured it was still cloudy....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top