• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Yes Robert,

I will be down that way next week. In fact I am coming to your town so if you would like to meet me somewhere Like the Chinese place on 90 and 331 just let me know.

I would love to sit down with you and discuss anything you wish.
:popcorn:

I still own a car. I could meet your somewhere. Maybe me, you, and the Sheriff could sit and talk. He is not returning my phone calls or emails.

sandybanks

Beach Fanatic
Mar 15, 2008
In a nice place
Robert you know he is a busy man but he is fair. If it is important just leave a message with the Capt. and he will get back to you.

I know many do not feel he is doing enough but many do feel he has done a great job. It is hard to please everyone but he tries.

Many of the deputies are more than friends of mine and I will tell you that this Sheriff cares about the people of Walton County.

Listen, You can rest assure that the Sheriff cares about the people of South Walton and believe this when I say he is always letting his deputies know that they are there to protect and serve.:welcome:

Turtlehead

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2008
I find him to be a man of integrity, he is always friendly with his constituents. He makes sure the public is safe and he is hard on crime.

He bends over backward to make sure South Walton does not have vagrants hanging out on 30A in the summer time.

He is always available to talk to when you need to talk to him and he has hired great deputies to enforce the law.

Being Sheriff is no easy task and I would go further and say that it is hard to please 50% of your family so to try to please half of Walton County is not an easy task.

I believe he will win easily and would think that many on this site should be a little bit more grateful for what he does for Walton County.

For those who are from other towns, I think many would have to agree we have a low crime rate and I think we can thank the Sheriff for that.:wave:
and your SERIOUS when you say he is always available:rofl:. He is never available not even to his own deputies, they have to submit a letter to there oic(officer in charge) and then they submit to the next one in line and so one and then they have to wait for him to respond to see if and when they can get there time with him ( when he isn't in cooking class)

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Robert you know he is a busy man but he is fair. If it is important just leave a message with the Capt. and he will get back to you.

I know many do not feel he is doing enough but many do feel he has done a great job. It is hard to please everyone but he tries.

Many of the deputies are more than friends of mine and I will tell you that this Sheriff cares about the people of Walton County.

Listen, You can rest assure that the Sheriff cares about the people of South Walton and believe this when I say he is always letting his deputies know that they are there to protect and serve.:welcome:

Not a problem. I fully believe that he cares. Personally, I would not have the job. But it has been several weeks since I emailed, called, and even wrote a personal postal letter, all just requesting a response. Of course the date of the event has passed, so a response at this time would be moot. But I am hurt that no one could hit a reply button, or pick up a phone, and just tell me no. And of course the forty people that had requested that I ask, were also disappointed, they have told me so repeatedly, but that is no longer my issue. Let me know when you will be around, I like that Seegar's place, they have bacon for snacks. And one thing I really like is bacon.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Not a problem. I fully believe that he cares. Personally, I would not have the job. But it has been several weeks since I emailed, called, and even wrote a personal postal letter, all just requesting a response. Of course the date of the event has passed, so a response at this time would be moot. But I am hurt that no one could hit a reply button, or pick up a phone, and just tell me no. And of course the forty people that had requested that I ask, were also disappointed, they have told me so repeatedly, but that is no longer my issue. Let me know when you will be around, I like that Seegar's place, they have bacon for snacks. And one thing I really like is bacon.
I like bacon. Where is this bacon haven you speak of o'wise one of many names:dunno:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Many of the deputies are more than friends of mine and I will tell you that this Sheriff cares about the people of Walton County...................

What if there?s a new sheriff in town? The Troll Patrol. Better watch out SB!:shock:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Many, many more deputies are friends of mine, and one in particular is more than a friend. So there. :violin: