• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Why Suffer

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Yesterday I had had enough!
My sinus problem had gotten worse.
I had to have instant relief.
I walked into the Palmetto Family Healthcare for the first time. Located in Blue Mountain Beach.
I was greeted by a nice gentleman (son of doctor) asking me to fill out a quick form of background information. He stated office visits were $50.00 cash or charge.
Dr Marsh was out of the office so
I was seen by his daughter Deborah a PA who was just as nice and very attentive to my problem.
She gave me a mini checkup (blood pressure, eyes, ears, and throat, and weighed me).
I left her office with prescriptions for antibiotics feeling better immediately.
I want to thank the Marsh family for the caring service :wub: and welcome them to the nieghborhood.
(850) 622-2055
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top