• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Looks like FOX is showing the Tampa game instead. Do you know of anyplace on 30A that has Sunday Ticket?

No, get used to suffering through dirty birds or huckabucs. I went to the red bar today and apparently their profits are so slim they can only splurge for basic cable. Jambones and Shades are the only places I know have the games, but I am thinking maybe I need to go ahead and order it for myself.

By the way, Brees tosses six TD passes and defense is certainly better. Bring on the stinking philthy Eagles, 2-0 here we come. Who Dat?!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Bobby J, sharpen your #2 pencil and start taking notes...this is the year!:wave:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77wGwmAEbA"]YouTube - New Orleans Saints vs Philadelphia Eagles Highlights 2009[/ame]

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
who dat???!!!

3-0! Wow! Da bears won too! Should be 3-0 as well had Jay not tossed 4 int first game. This could get very interesting. If we end up playing each other in the playoffs we need to be in the same room together! Sound like a date? :D

Vikes look good too but I feel favre will fall flat before the season is out...

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Im a Deuce fan not a Duce fan. As a matter of fact, Im a fan of any Ole Miss player who goes to the NFL. Manning,Manning jr. deuce, Benjarvis G.E., Patrick Willis, Michael Oher, Peria Jerry and the list goes on.
sorry about the spelling error. I'm a fan of all Misssissippi players who succeed in the NFL . Mississippi has had and continues to have some grayt football players.. Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, the Mannings, Favre, etc:wave:

and oh yeah, WHO DAT!!!

Last edited by a moderator: