• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
Well to each his own.

As a humanist, I will continue to worry, or express concern, or anxiety about a variety of issues while I think through these issues and arrive at my own solutions, or answers, or copping mechanisms.

Praying does not enter into my equation.
 
Well to each his own.

As a humanist, I will continue to worry, or express concern, or anxiety about a variety of issues while I think through these issues and arrive at my own solutions, or answers, or copping mechanisms.

Praying does not enter into my equation.

Digression time! I hear the word humanist and think of the old one-liner: If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
 
Oh, so you can think/handle/do these things all on your own, without any help from above??? :blink:

Interesting!

Lots of people believe that, dear. (It sounds like too much work to me.:D)
 
God has created the weed of no worries.

:floor: I've heard of "prayer beeds," but I've never heard anyone refer to the weed as "prayer weed." If they did, maybe they could legally smoke it since it would be a part of their religion, which the gov't should keep their hands off.

God speaks to each of us in our own special ways. Prayer weed was probably used by our ancestors for many valuable uses. In God We Trust. :wub: :biggrin:


Sounds like it might be time for the peace pipe. :rolling:
 
Oh, so you can think/handle/do these things all on your own, without any help from above??? :blink:

Interesting!

Why do you say interesting? Just because you feel that prayer changes things in your life, does not mean that everyone believes that prayer changes things. We, everyone of us, is different in our beliefs, but just because someone does not believe in the power of prayer does not mean that they are not capable of handling things on their own. IMHO.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top