• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
I wonder which candidate would consider legalization? :idontno::ninja: It's about time for that to happen. Just imagine the revenue. It probably could be used as fuel or is that old news already? Oh well, not to worry. Someday. Meanwhile, I :wub: Jesus. No pipe can replace the spirit. Barb you are a sweetie too. :wub: Wonder if it relaxes a person if it would be okay to put it in some brownies? What would Jesus do? Did he drink wine ? Did he smoke herb? I know he didn't have any perscriptions. Thank God. :lol: We should at least be able to talk about it, right ya'll? I'll tell you something I'm starting to worry a little about. I'm a little worried if Obama announced that he was for legalization of marijuana before Hillary did, we might have a sudden landslide. Oh sheeet, here I go again. Sorry. Here I go being "polarizing" again. Never MInd! ;-)
 
Last edited:
I am going back to the LOUNGE where I belong. IMHO. It's been funn. I hope you all don't worry about me. :biggrin:
 
Wait a second, the peace pipe weed will make you paranoid if you inhale multiple times. Isn't paranoia worry gone ballistic. I think I'll go worry about my posts.
 
:doh: Oh, I'm so sorry, Uncle Timmy. I should have prayed about it first to get the correct word.

Uh, I said the word I would have used. Not you.

Sorry you are so worried about letting us know you pray a lot. We get it.

Oh wait, I thought you didn?t worry?????????..
 
I'll tell you something I'm starting to worry a little about. I'm a little worried if Obama announced that he was for legalization of marijuana before Hillary did, we might have a sudden landslide. Oh crap, here I go again. Sorry. Here I go being "polarizing" again. Never MInd! ;-)
I doubt it. Libertarian candidates typically believe that marijuana should be legalized. While many users of prayer weed are very thoughtful and active, there are many who are so unmotivated that when election day rolls around, they never make it to the polls.
 
You guys seem to like popcorn around here. What am I missing? Guess I'll try some of that too. :popcorn:
We like :drink: and :drink2: too!

The word I would have used isn?t interesting, but empowering.


Uncle Timmy, it's not empowering for me. It's too much trouble. "Empowering" would be if I could get you to think about all my problems for me!:biggrin:

oh lord, here it goes again with all the imho's.

Gotta take a much needed break... :bang:

None of M Os are H, in case you haven't noticed.

Wait a second, the peace pipe weed will make you paranoid if you inhale multiple times. Isn't paranoia worry gone ballistic. I think I'll go worry about my posts.

You stole my smarta$$ answer. Dang.
 
I doubt it. Libertarian candidates typically believe that marijuana should be legalized. While many users of prayer weed are very thoughtful and active, there are many who are so unmotivated that when election day rolls around, they never make it to the polls.

Maybe if they offered snacks at the polling places :idontno:
 
Maybe if they offered snacks at the polling places :idontno:
NoHall is right. The only snacks which would get that large segment out to the polls is to offer PrayerWeed Brownies at the voter registration place and at the polls. Every pothead in America would come out to vote, but the gov't would need to pass out the PrayerWeed Brownies AFTER, they registration for voter's card, and AFTER they voted.
 
At first I was worried about y'all and all this talk of weed. Now, I think I will just go bake some nekkid brownies. No, really, I bought a box of Duncan Hines just yesterday!!!

Barb...I get it, you are human and try as you might, it's hard to stay on track.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top