• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake

Based on his false statements that it was a simple protest?
Nobody, as of yet, has been convicted of insurrection, not even that oath-keeper leader, to my knowledge. But, there seems like a whole barrel full of congressmen, white house officials, relatives of supreme court justices, lawyers to the president, Fox "journalists", etc. etc. who could easily be convicted of aiding and abetting insurrection. I don't even know if this is actually a crime in the books, but it damn sure should be.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Nobody, as of yet, has been convicted of insurrection, not even that oath-keeper leader, to my knowledge. But, there seems like a whole barrel full of congressmen, white house officials, relatives of supreme court justices, lawyers to the president, Fox "journalists", etc. etc. who could easily be convicted of aiding and abetting insurrection. I don't even know if this is actually a crime in the books, but it damn sure should be.
But they are pleading guilty to seditious conspiracy which for me is good enough to offset any argument by the trump crowd it was “legitimate political discourse”