• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I saw another thread with the scheduled Seaside Writer's Group's monthly Saturday morning meetings...
unfortunately I work on Saturdays, so hoping for a weeknight evening option?

Anybody know the time and place?

Do I need to stop by Sundog to find out?

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
seaside writer's group

hi, i have a notice i tore out of a seaside times that indicated the seaside writers' group was meeting the 3rd saturday of each month at 9 am at central square records. is this the same group that is now meeting at the restaurant next door? i had intended to attend the next meeting based on the schedule i have from the seaside times, which was july 19th.

SharonVaughn

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2008
Seacrest Beach
I would LOVE to participate in the writer's group in Seaside or anywhere for that matter. Can you please confirm that this would be appropriate for someone who does not even qualify as a novice writer? I have always enjoyed writing and have a "before I die" goal of writing something others would want to read!

sunny456

Beach Lover
Aug 25, 2005
Writing Group

YES! We are still meeting. Please join us the 3rd Saturday each month at 9 a.m. at Central Square Records (above Sundog Books). They have a great meeting room in the back and yummy organic coffee.

All are welcome. We begin each meeting with a simple writing exercise and then share works (if you feel comfortable) and chat about writing.

The group was formed to support local and visiting writers (or book lovers, songwriters, etc) and help others "hold feet to fire" on creative goals.

I hope you can join us. I'll be sure to post a reminder closer to time.

sunny456

Beach Lover
Aug 25, 2005
Sorry

I apologize to any writers who showed up yesterday!

Our son woke up with a very high fever on Saturday and scared us to death. After an early morning trip to the doc, he is now doing fine.

I'm thinking of holding a meeting this upcoming Saturday to make up for it.

Anyone interested?

sunny456

Beach Lover
Aug 25, 2005
Meeting on!

Central Square Records at 9 a.m. tomorrow (July 26) morning.

We'll write on a topic for a few minutes to get the juices flowing and then share work (or chat writing projects, etc.) All are welcome!