• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
:nono1: Not on 30-A!

I was thinking the same thing! NO CHAINS on 30-A, please. We don't want a homogenized beach that is interchangeable with every other beach in the US. We like unique In SoWal.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mermaid said:
I was thinking the same thing! NO CHAINS on 30-A, please. We don't want a homogenized beach that is interchangeable with every other beach in the US. We like unique In SoWal.

Ditto Mermaid and GTTBM. The only chain that I want to see on 30-A should be the one worn by 30-gAy. Keep that chain food to the east or west please. I don't go on vacation to eat the same crappy chain food that I can find at home!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
;-) Aw come on guys. You were talking about there not being a good sub shop. And Quiznos is not crappy chain food. 30-A is not above having a place like that. You cannot tell me those sandwiches do not look good and they are. Oh well, whatever. No healthy food wanted. :lol:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
With karaoke and a drag show. It would be packed every night, and so much funn!
I was at one of those on Saturday night! :lolabove:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
Luckeeeee! Did you go with the weiner daddies?
I actually took a gaggle of hot recent Duke grad. All boys. :love: My friends who stayed home missed out. I sang my usual "We Belong" and I sang "Friends In Low Places" with my new boyfriend. And a drag queen was trying to take off his shirt!

I'm going to Puerto Rico tomorrow with my 3 main gays! I can't wait! :clap_1:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
I actually took a gaggle of hot recent Duke grad. All boys. :love: My friends who stayed home missed out. I sang my usual "We Belong" and I sang "Friends In Low Places" with my new boyfriend. And a drag queen was trying to take off his shirt!

I'm going to Puerto Rico tomorrow with my 3 main gays! I can't wait! :clap_1:

Oooh- have a ball!! We really want PR pics and a complete trip report when you get back!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Quiznos - NO! There is one at Publix in Sandestin. The food is better than Subway, but it is nothing to brag about.

Laundrymat - there is one on Hwy 98 in the Post Office Strip Mall. (just because kathydwells was too drunk to recall me giving her directions to it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. :rotfl:;-) - I love you Kathydwells)

Pizza Delivery - there was a Pizza Hut delivery/ dine in on Hwy 98 and they had to reduce the delivery area and eventually closed because they could not find delivery drivers.
Note to Mango - Amore is not that new. They have been opened for a year. Go try it. It is not NY style pizza, it is more Italian style -- yes, I have had both. (I give Amore pizzas a 9 out of 10 -- 10 being Marco's Pizza in Asheville NC.) Also, note that Amore's toppings are not what we typically think of as being traditional, but they are yummy. -- yes, I have tasted every pizza on the menu.

I think SoWal needs a male strip club for the ladies - like the Full Monty - where all of the working men strip at night. Just look around. I always see these groups of drunk women looking for something to do. They end up settling for dancing to the tunes of DJ Vladi at the 3Thirty1.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Quiznos - NO! There is one at Publix in Sandestin. The food is better than Subway, but it is nothing to brag about.

(You said it! :puke: )

Laundrymat - there is one on Hwy 98 in the Post Office Strip Mall. (just because kathydwells was too drunk to recall me giving her directions to it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. :rotfl:;-) - I love you Kathydwells)

That one closed down, it wasn't there last year. :sosad:

[Note to Mango - Amore is not that new. They have been opened for a year. Go try it. It is not NY style pizza, it is more Italian style -- yes, I have had both. (I give Amore pizzas a 9 out of 10 -- 10 being Marco's Pizza in Asheville NC.) Also, note that Amore's toppings are not what we typically think of as being traditional, but they are yummy. -- yes, I have tasted every pizza on the menu.

OK-I'll bring my camera :D

I think SoWal needs a male strip club for the ladies - like the Full Monty - where all of the working men strip at night. Just look around. I always see these groups of drunk women looking for something to do. They end up settling for dancing to the tunes of DJ Vladi at the 3Thirty1.

[B]Are you looking for side work? :rotfl: [/B]

Last edited: