• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
Oooh- have a ball!! We really want PR pics and a complete trip report when you get back!
The candles are coming with me!
Did you send their IDs so they can get on a plane? :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
The candles are coming with me!
Did you send their IDs so they can get on a plane? :dunno:

They have diplomatic priveleges. Whiz right through security.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
They have diplomatic priveleges. Whiz right through security.
:funn: That is great.
Do you think they want to go to the rainforest?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Hey Biff!

I know of another little boy named Biff. Well, Blaise actually. Here he is digging.

00060017.JPG

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kimmifunn said:

Since when have you been going to PR? I had no knowledge of this! I might be going to Tunica this weekend. That's the same, right? :razz:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:

They might like the rainforest. They do look like some sort of ancient fertility gods. You might find giant ones just like them somewhere!

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Done~ ! ! ! ! ! ! Actually I am a true believer in "grass roots" efforts..... With a bit of blood/sweat equity, Meals and booze will be comp-ed" instead of discounting....

That's the Okie way to do things!!!!!!:lolabove:

miramargal said:
...so biff.....what about discounts for all of us who were part of this groundbreaking gay bay--with wienies--and drag delivery.

What a brain trust we are....

Biff

Beach Fanatic
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Another one????????? Interesting; while in Destin in 92' there were allot of people there that would say Hello to me, and say my name... Even had a couple beers sent my way...

Come to find out; a local at the time that ran some jet-ski's and boat rentals looked like me or vice versa..... weird???????

Kimmifunn said:
Hey Biff!

I know of another little boy named Biff. Well, Blaise actually. Here he is digging.

00060017.JPG

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Biff said:
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Another one????????? Interesting; while in Destin in 92' there were allot of people there that would say Hello to me, and say my name... Even had a couple beers sent my way...

Come to find out; a local at the time that ran some jet-ski's and boat rentals looked like me or vice versa..... weird???????
Are you a biff or a blaise? Or a Blaise they call Biff? :dunno:
This one is a mess. He lives up to his name!