• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jessifunn said:
2 words new years

2 more words...LOVE BOAT!!!!!! UGH!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Kimmifunn said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Yay! I'll take you to Scores. Do your research, find out what that is and then let me know what you think! :funn:
:funn: No research needed--been there, seen that! St. Louis has a funny tie to Scores--an executive from our Savvis Communications company and his "little" trip to Scores...? Wowza. :eek:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/bu...E3D295D8AF6F8541862570A10016A8BA?OpenDocument
How 'bout we keep walking past Scores and meet at the Sephora in Times Square?

Last edited:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Rita said:
When you open a new window to load while you're finishing another forum! :blink:

When while mowing your grass, you slow your lawnmower down to half speed so you won't run over any frogs.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Landlocked said:
When while mowing your grass, you slow your lawnmower down to half speed so you won't run over any frogs.

That is so tender LL! I thought of SJ everytime I pulled Molly away from one...of course they were toads and I thought I was going to CROAK!!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
...you get super excited that one of the steeleings have posted an update!

Last edited:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
You let your twelve year old daughter cook the rice for dinner so you can check the board (since you havent been on since the afternoon) and she sets it on fire, while you are on the computer talking to jessifunn.........yes this happened tonight :roll:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
seagrovelover said:
You let your twelve year old daughter cook the rice for dinner so you can check the board (since you havent been on since the afternoon) and she sets it on fire, while you are on the computer talking to jessifunn.........yes this happened tonight :roll:

Bless you, but that is FUNNy! In SoWal, Molly would go potty in the powder bath if I was on too long!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.