• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I get misty eyed reading this. Thank you all. I could never say good bye to people and an area I love so much. This is just something we have to get out of our systems. The book gave me the courage to take the steps.

We will be around for awhile and hope to directly see each of you on the streets. My business will stay alive here and I will be referring to my partner Garner. We have worked hard to create a team that I hope stays alive. The wind of change caught hold of me but feel locally I will still be around kicking deals and seeing people on occasion. Thanks to Sowal.com we will only be a link away. Thanks again. You all rock!

Never goodbye but see you in 2.

Peace,

Bobby j

ps. Did you all hear the waves are really good in Socal!?

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Best of luck to you and your beautiful family Bobby...........;-)

Take a bow..........you are a class act! :clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Good luck to you all and keep us posted on this new chapter in your lives. :wave:

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
I hope to get to keep reading the Brodyisms. Best of everything to you, Bev, Brody, and Kelsey out in Cali, and we will always let you back in SoWal!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Congrats for breaking away from your comfort zone! You will have many adventures, so keep posting!