• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Thanks for sharing the info, will definitely listen for them and contact the local stations.

Good stuff :cool:. I have heard of them. Can't remember from where :dunno:. So if this is your brothers band your name must be Hop Zac or Hop Brown :scratch: .... :scratch:Say.... When they make it will you be a "hangers on":dunno:
:D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
This is my brother's band... they are stepping into the big time...They have a country/blues/rock fusion thing going on....they made their national radio debut last week and they're climbing the charts. they just signed on to a label called Live Nation...they have 4 clients....U2, Madonna, Jay-Z, and Zac Brown Band...if that tells you anything...they are on tour right now. They'll be playing with Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson and Sugarland at various times on this tour. I'm very proud...obviously...so call in to local stations...and listen out for them....I would love to see some of our locals....Dread, WACO ramblers...tag along with these guys...they'd really compliment each other...Support Local Music!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed49S2nyBD0

UMMMM....Excuse me. They're here in LA soon at the Nokia Club.
I'm lobbying for them to play Stagecoach.
Who knew...

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Good stuff :cool:. I have heard of them. Can't remember from where :dunno:. So if this is your brothers band your name must be Hop Zac or Hop Brown :scratch: .... :scratch:Say.... When they make it will you be a "hangers on":dunno:
:D

my bro is the bassist...writes, sings and plays guitar...:wave:

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I just got around to looking at the vids Hop. I think I met you at the soiree....young goodlooking kid sitting on the back of a truck ? :dunno:
May I offer a sincere congrats on your brother's success...how cool is that!
I can most definitely relate to "chicken fried".... I was raised under a Ga. Pine myself, can't seem to get as high as one though...:roll:

:wave:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
I just got around to looking at the vids Hop. I think I met you at the soiree....young goodlooking kid sitting on the back of a truck ? :dunno:
May I offer a sincere congrats on your brother's success...how cool is that!
I can most definitely relate to "chicken fried".... I was raised under a Ga. Pine myself, can't seem to get as high as one though...:roll:

:wave:
:lol:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Hop, I am so glad for them!:clap::clap::clap: They are incredible. It takes so much work and energy to go that far. Many best wishes to them!