• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Zumba Fitness in Santa Rosa Beach!

Join us on Thursday at 6:00 pm for some sweaty, crazy Zumba fun at our new location! Zumba With Marcia and the gang at Premiere Performers Studio in the Sunset Promenade, on CR 393 South, just north of 30A and Gulf Place. Look for the Zumba banner. Classes at this location are on Mondays at 6:30, Thursdays at 6:00 and Saturdays at 9:00 am. Visit my website at www.marciarobbins.com for more information!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a fun ZUMBA class in South Walton?

Meet our Zumba With Marcia Crew at our new digs tonight! 6:00 at Premiere Performers studio, in Sunset Promenade on 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place, next to Enzo's Italian restaurant. You won't be disappointed!!! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more information!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Shed those extra weekend calories with ZUMBA!

New Zumba Fitness With Marcia classes begin this weekend!

Meet me tonight, Friday, 6:00 pm at Rosemary Beach Fitness Center to start your weekend off with a Zumba Party!

Or meet me Saturday morning, 9:00 am at Premiere Performers on CR 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place!

Go to www.marciarobbins.com for more details.

I hope to see you there!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Tango, anyone? (ZUMBA style, that is!)

We're gonna learn how to Tango in our Zumba With Marcia classes this week! Don't miss out!

Join me on Monday @6:30 pm, Thursday @6:00 pm and Saturday @9:00 am at Premiere Performers on Hwy 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place, in the Sunset Promenade. Look for the Zumba banner!

Find out about other Zumba With Marcia classes in other locations at www.marciarobbins.com

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Zumba tonight!

Looking for an exciting Zumba class where you can learn some great new rhythms? Wanna Tango? Know what the Quebradita is? Oh! I've got so much more for you! Join us on Thursdays @6:00, Mondays @6:30 and Saturdays @9:00 am on Hwy 393 S, just north of Gulf Place and 30A. Look for the ZUMBA sign! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more classes, times and prices!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Start your weekend off ZUMBA STYLE!!!

Join us tonight, Friday, at 6:00 pm at the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center for ZUMBA FITNESS!!! Bring your friends and leave your inhibitions at home! Come on out and PARTAY and burn off hundreds of calories before your big weekend! Visit www.marciarobbins for details about this and other classes in the area!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Saturday Morning ZUMBA!

Join us for Zumba Saturday morning at 9:00 am at Permiere Performers Academy in Santa Rosa Beach on Hwy 393 S, just north of 30A and Gulf Place. Look for the Zumba signs or visit www.marciarobbins for more information.