• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Expect to make a go of it only open 4 hours a day? Laugh. Better change that, stay open till at least 2:00. Place won't last 6 months otherwise.
It's inside La Cocina which serves lunch and dinner so breakfast is the only time it can be open. :huh: Having 2 restaurants in the same space is a whole other confusing issue. Make a smart choice and change all marketing to "La Cocina is open for breakfast!"

At least they changed the Root Beer to coffee. Kind of important to have coffee on the menu. Doubly so since it's in the name of your restaurant. :lol:

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
So to clear things up, The Spells (Spell Restaurant Group) wanted to offer breakfast somewhere and La Cocina was the perfect place! They didn't want people to think it was Mexican breakfast so they decided to create a new concept. Two of the cooks have been to the famous Brother Junipers in Memphis to train and I'll tell you, it's amazing. You will love the food. The beverage typo was simply that, a typo. They open April 27, come by and check it out!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
So to clear things up, The Spells (Spell Restaurant Group) wanted to offer breakfast somewhere and La Cocina was the perfect place! They didn't want people to think it was Mexican breakfast so they decided to create a new concept. Two of the cooks have been to the famous Brother Junipers in Memphis to train and I'll tell you, it's amazing. You will love the food. The beverage typo was simply that, a typo. They open April 27, come by and check it out!

I hope the biscuits are as good as the Loveless Cafe in Nashville!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
One of BEST breakfast places (an Mexican by day) Don Pedro's on 98. Five star breakfast check YELP.....# firefightersregulars