• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I'm surprised that any restaurant would be under insured. I've worked for an insurance agency and business owners policies usually have loss of income coverage in addition to the coverage on property.

In order to claim an income loss, who have to then show you're "income".

Not saying this specific restaurant did anything wrong, but ever wonder why so many don't accept anything but cash? They have ATMs in each business.

Now sure, someone will say " cost of credit card use to an owner is expensive..."

Lots of cash only businesses around here...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
From Borago...

Borago at Nick's On The Beach!
We will be opened for the next four months at Nick's On The Beach in Blue Mountain Beach. Our tentative opening is next Thursday, November 5 at 5:00pm. Nick's is located on 30A, 2 miles to the west of Borago. Thank you so much to some super nice folks, Bonnie and Frank Nick for allowing us to use your restaurant while repairs are being made to our building. Please help us spread the word and please share this post. We can't wait to get back open so come see us when we do!!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
In order to claim an income loss, who have to then show you're "income".

Not saying this specific restaurant did anything wrong, but ever wonder why so many don't accept anything but cash? They have ATMs in each business.

Now sure, someone will say " cost of credit card use to an owner is expensive..."

Lots of cash only businesses around here...

They always took my credit card at Boragos. That's a pretty bold statement

I'll visit them at Nick's.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
They always took my credit card at Boragos. That's a pretty bold statement

I'll visit them at Nick's.

Matt: please re-read my post. I did not say Borogo. There are several cash only businesses. Just making an observation. You can draw you own conclusion.