• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
Nest 30A, an upscale home décor, jewelry, gift, and bath boutique in Grayton Beach, recently announced that they will host a One Year Anniversary party, featuring a book signing with author and photographer, Ginger Jackson Sinton, a jewelry showing by Ellen Hayes, giveaways and much more. The One Year Anniversary events will be held Thursday, June 6, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Nest 30A shop in Grayton Beach, directly off of Hwy 283. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, live music by Bill Evett, and more will be served up during the celebration. There will also be a special items tent for home décor and gifts up to 40% off in honor of the anniversary.

Ali and Rob Weil opened Nest in 2012 after moving here from Birmingham. Their vision was to open a quaint shop featuring products and jewelry from local and regional artists. Ali has always loved the home decor industry and wanted to become part of the community in this capacity.

“We are thrilled to host our friends, family, clients and supporters, as well as celebrate our one year anniversary with this event,” says Ali Weil, Owner. “We could not thank the community enough for the support they have shown us over the last year and look forward to celebrating them, along with Nest 30A.”

The party will not only celebrate Nest 30A, but will also celebrate author and photographer, Ginger Jackson Stinton, who will be signing her new book, Rare Coastal Dunes Lakes, a 112-page softbound coffee table book, with full color photos of the area lakes, their ecosystems, and the wildlife that are at home along the Scenic Highway 30A area.

“When I realized a few years ago what spectacular gems the lakes are, and that this area is one of the most bio-diverse spots in the country, I decided it was worth capturing with words and photos,” says Ginger Stinton, Author. “Many people know of the lakes, but don’t understand why they are so special. Hopefully, my little book will help. I am also excited to be part of celebrating a great shop like Nest 30A and truly thank them for their support in featuring my work.”

The celebration will also showcase jewelry by designer, Ellen Hayes, as well caricature artist, Mark Douglass. Also, register now for the Nest 30A Giveaway with SoWal at www.SoWal.com
To learn more about Nest 30A, find us on Facebook at Nest 30A or call 850.231.1080.
Nest 30A is an upscale boutique in South Walton, located just steps from the beautiful beaches of Grayton Beach, FL; specializing in contemporary easy living furnishings and unique fine gifts. Visit them on on Facebook at Nest30A or call 850.231.1080. Nest 30A is located at 1414 Highway 283 South, Unit C, Santa Rosa Beach, FL.

Read the feature story on SoWal.com and enter to win a few favorite things from Nest 30A.

nest30Agiveaway.jpg