• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jessep Magoon

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Do you have a 2nd home, vacation rental, VRBO, or property in the SOWAL area? Are you looking for someone that can do daily, weekly, or monthly inspections to ensure the property is well kept, functional, and maintained properly? I have a background in property maintenance and oversight, ranging from residential multi-family complexes, single family homes, and commercial buildings. I’m looking to work directly with owners as a caregiver for your property. I specialize in maintenance walkthrough inspection, basic general repairs such as light bulbs, furnace filter replacement, light electrical and plumbing troubleshooting, scheduling and coordination of contractors as needed, and exterior grounds and curb appeal. If you’re looking for someone to oversee your property for a few days, weeks, or months please feel free to reach out. I’m open to discussions and negotiation that will fit your budget for oversight and scope of work requirements. I’m fully insured and a Santa Rosa Beach local of 5+ years.
Inquires can reply to:
jessepmagoon@gmail.com

Last edited: