• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Seeking 30A CONTENT CREATOR for our small, female-owned 30A social media & graphic design agency

Monthly remote social media content creation & editing, with monthly in-person 30A content

Responsibilities:
- Create 3-10 reels per month for our client businesses here on 30A - ranging from real estate to wellness and lifestyle
- Capture in-person photo and video content for social media
- Edit creative, aesthetic video content to create engaging, trending reels
- Understanding of brand messaging, story telling and how to capture attention
- Utilize social media marketing strategies to optimize content for visibility
- Proofread and edit content to ensure accuracy and quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate them into content creation

Experience:
- Experience in content creation (Provide 2-5 samples of social media content/reels created)
- Knowledge of trending videos & audios on social media, and new editing capabilities/updates
- Familiarity with 30A and its neighborhoods, local upcoming events, fun facts about the area
- Organized, responsive and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, take feedback and meet deadlines
- Bonus* if you have experience with Canva/graphic design

If you live and breathe Instagram and love capturing the beauty of 30A from your phone, let's chat!

B.morris

Beach Crab
Sep 12, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
Hi! I work with a company called Astra Digital in Sarasota. We do all of the designs, editing, graphics, banners, everything. I just moved here with my brother and so I could definitely takes videos and picture and send to David for editing and posting. He’s been doing all of this for a while now and actually has a design guy that’s really amazing. If you’re interested give me a call I think this could work out perfectly.
850-693-2806
Also, here is an example of what we did for one of our night club clients as well as a portfolio we have put together. I look forward to speaking with you!

Heatmarie

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I work with a company called Astra Digital in Sarasota. We do all of the designs, editing, graphics, banners, everything. I just moved here with my brother and so I could definitely takes videos and picture and send to David for editing and posting. He’s been doing all of this for a while now and actually has a design guy that’s really amazing. If you’re interested give me a call I think this could work out perfectly.
850-693-2806
Also, here is an example of what we did for one of our night club clients as well as a portfolio we have put together. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi there!

I'd love to hear more about this opportunity! Has this position been filled already?