We are coming for our 13th annual visit next week. :D Didn't even miss two years ago when TS Arlene arrived. (The eye of the storm passed four hours before I arrived) That was the year I took myself off of the transplant list so I could make the trip. Damn near died there, but it would have been worth it. fortunately, I got my new heart two weeks later. This year I get to drink! Hello Bud and Alleys come sunset! :drink: I here that the Red Bar is the place to go. [COLOR=black][U]where exactly is the Red Bar[/U][/COLOR]? Is it close to the Blue bar? LOL (I know, it is named after the roof) Also, I am bringing my deet, but was still curious as to the Deer fly situation. Are they gathering as we speak? :eek: They should rename them after a more ferocious beast, i.e. "Mother F***ing hurts when they bite fly". [U]Also, how is the marine life?[/U] There was some kind of parasite in the water a few years back that would leave red welps. (now I know what the purple flag is for) Wasn't mature jellyfish. could have been their eggs I suppose. Last question (for now). [U]Is there a gym to workout at on 30A?[/U] Thanks in advance for the responses God bless all of you locals for keeping the place running while we were gone. You will be happy to know that we are bringing our money. My family and I will also bring our manners as well. It is nice to be treated as well as we are when we are there, only civil thing to do is reply in kind. Namaste to you all.